Mobexler is a Mobile Application Penetration Testing Platform, customised to include all tools required for penetration testing of Android & iOS applications. Mobexler comes preinstalled with various open source tools, scripts, prerequisites etc. which are needed for security testing Android & iOS application.
Mobexler is unique for several reasons:
– One platform capable of managing Android Device/emulator and iOS devices, both at the same time.
– Comes preinstalled with various updated tools which are needed for security testing.
– Tools like MobSF are run inside a docker container, which ensures that it is easier to download the newer versions.
– Running MobSF in container also gives capability to perform static analysis on IPA, which otherwise requires Xcode tools.
– iOS devices can easily be connected through USB and various tools can be used to perform the testing, like Frida, Objection, Hopper etc.
– Free for everyone to use.
-You can contribute to the repo and add your favourite tools
Mobexler is is an open source project that is maintained and funded by Enciphers, a provider of world-class information security training and penetration testing services. It is a amazing tool for mobile application pentesting it have tools for both Android and IOS its a one stop shop for all mobile related security tasks
it saves time from setting up everything own your own. Removes the complexity from getting started in mobile security with pre-installed tools. it is the best yet we are improving you can also contribute to our Repository and make a pull request if you think we don’t have your favorite tools we’ll review and add it in lets make Mobexler the best mobile pentesting distribution out there