This action packed training course is focused around teaching the attendees with skills required to perform penetration testing of Android & iOS applications in real world. The training is given using real world like application as the target, especially designed for this training purpose.
Some of the vulnerabilities and topics covered in the training include:
- – Static analysis to remote code execution
- – Static analysis to application compromise
- – User detail compromise through broadcast
- – Insecure file storage, leading to full account takeover (Android & iOS)
- – Insecure application components and exploitation
- – Insecure application screens and exploitation
- – Unintended sensitive data leakage
- – Bypassing application logic (logical vulnerability)
- – Deep linking and exploitation
- – Hacking mobile APIs (vulnerabilities in API)
- – Reverse engineering the application
- – Performing static and dynamic analysis on the application
- – Finding and exploiting real world vulnerabilities
- – Several Frida-tools use cases
- – Bypassing security controls like SSL pinning, root detection, obfuscation etc
- – Attacking APIs for vulnerabilities
Unique benefits of this training:
- – Get practical hands-on training on real world like android and iOS apps
- – Learn finding and exploiting critical mobile application vulnerabilities
- – Get access to training content like pdfs, guides, exploit codes, lab applications
- – Get access to virtual machine pre-installed with all needed tools (mostly for android)
Details about the training:
Training name : EXPLOITING & SECURING MOBILE APPS – A PENETRATION TESTING TRAINING
Training date: 29th – 30th June 2019
Training Timing: 10:00 AM – 5 PM
- – New Delhi, India (Exact venue to be shared with registered students)
- – Virtual Conferencing (for delegates to join remotely)
Discounts are only available on group booking.
- – Group registration of 3+ people: 10% discount
- – Group registration of 5+ people: 15% discount
Contact us at email@example.com for availing this discount.
Book Your Seat now.
Having issues while booking? Visit the Event booking page here
Terms and Conditions:
- – Pass prices are exclusive of taxes and gateway charges.
- – Passes are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- – In case of event cancellation, we will inform the attendees at least one weeks before the actual training date.
- – Registration fees does not include the cost of travel and accommodation of delegates. All delegates are requested to make their own arrangements and any associated fees for any other availability of services.
- – Delegates/attendees are expected to have the prerequisite ready for the training, before the training date.